These are my reasons for my choice to be childfree.
1. I'm bad with kids under the age of 7 or 8, plain and simple
2. I want an awesome career
3. I have a lot of hobbies that I wish to pursue: painting, volunteering
4. Having children, in my opinion, makes your mind narrow. I never want that to happen to me, because I love being a global thinker.
5. I work for the benefit of humanity as a whole, not my own kids.
6. Overpopulation
7. More time to spend with partner, good conversation
8. Genetic problems. Depression, migraine, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, heart problems. And that's only MY side of the family, my partner's would just add more.
9. I could never live with myself if I gave birth to a child that would eventually have depression. It's a living hell.
10. More time to work out and just generally look great.
11. More time and money to travel! I love seeing the world.
12. I won't be dumbed down, as most mothers are, into thinking that the world revolves around me.
13. I won't have to drive a minivan or SUV, I can drive a car with a great gas mileage.
14. I can listen to whatever music I want, and watch whatever TV show I want.
15. I will always "still have it."
16. Stretch marks suck.
17. I will always have full responsibility for my body, I will never have "baby weight."
18. Childfree couples are happier, read the statistics!
19. Awesome sex life ;)
20. Never have to be embarrassed in grocery stores or restaurants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment