Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Little Survey

Taking this is like cotton candy, in the heavy syrup that is my blog. Just some lightheartedness for me and anyone that happens to read this. From quizopolis.com

1. Who will you be sleeping with tonight?
Myself
2. What are you going to do tomorrow?
Drive my sister to practice, work, read a lot
3. When do you plan on having kids, or your next kid?
Never, nunca, not at all!
4. Do you know a secret about your last ex that would embarrass them?
Not that I know of
5. Can you use chopsticks?
Of course!
6. How old were you when you lost your first tooth?
I don't remember that.
7. Were you a hyper or mellow kid?
Mellow. In a bad way, as in I had something wrong with me! lol
8. Why did you throw up last?
Migraine. Damn migraines.
9. What are you excited for?
I have a date on Wednesday!
10. What's for dinner?
I don't know, whatever I feel like picking up after work. Salad maybe?
11. Ever been to the Statue of Liberty?
I've been to New York City, but not the Statue of Liberty. I saw it on the plane though.
12. How many e-mail addresses do you have?
Three. The most I ever had at one time was six.
13. Do you HAVE to have brand name stuff?
I don't HAVE to have anything. The materialism bug hasn't bitten me!
14. Do you like Oreos?
Sure. It doesn't beat homemade chocolate chip cookies though.
15. What was the last ice cream flavor you ate?
Cookies and cream
16. Do you send out thank-you cards?
I try to, I guess
17. What color is your car?
Tan
18. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
Yes. I value the life and happiness of nearly everyone on this planet more than mine.

No comments: