My middle sister can be such a bitch sometimes. Scratch that, ALL the time. She's 15, just completed freshman year of high school. She's just so smug and self-centered. Also, she's been indoctrinated by my dad, so she's a flaming conservative. I suppose it doesn't help much that she goes to a religious school. My sister is also materialistic. She loves shopping and blowing my parents' money. She loves brand names and keeps up with all the latest styles. I hate shallow people like that.
Smugness is such an ugly trait. Everybody is wrong sometimes. I hate the bitches that can't admit it.
I swear, that kid is not going to get very far. Oh well, I will only be in touch with her for about 5 more years.
Then I won't be forced to put up with her internal ugliness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment